This is the web site of ABSCO Alarms, Inc. dba Absco Solutions
Our postal address is:
19023 36th Ave W – Suite E
Lynnwood, WA 98036
ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions, (“ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you, that you may provide when you visit the website at https://abscosolutions.com/ (“Site”), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and this Site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information. This Privacy Notice does not apply to Information collected by us offline, through any other means or by any third party, and it does not apply to information collected by ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions products and services covered by a separate service agreement.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using this Site, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
- The Types Of Information That ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions Collects
ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or download content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
- How ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions Collects Information About You
Summary. We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through Google Analytics
- Through Facebook Pixel
Information You Provide to ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information in order to request a demo, receive a file, or receive communications.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol Address to direct Internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited this Site;
- The web pages or services you accessed at this Site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to this Site.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions’ or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions’ server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available op-outs for the web.
Facebook Pixel: We are able to identify which Facebook users are engaging with our content through the use of Facebook Pixel. With the data collected, we are able to optimize our Facebook and/or Instagram advertisements to the audience that has shown interest in our product(s) or service(s). Facebook reserves the right to share the information you provide. If you do not want Facebook to share your information, you should remove it from Facebook. We do not use Facebook Pixel to collect personal information.
- How ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions Uses Information It Collects About You
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with data, products, or services that you request from us. For example, when you provide your email address through the “Contact Us” form, we are able to use your email address to respond to your comment or question personally.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and services, including for marketing purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions’ projects, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
- How ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
- When ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions’ assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions or others.
- Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and perform administrative, analytics, payment processing, and communications services. Services these third parties provide include enabling ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions to send you email newsletters and providing information to ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
- Information From Children Under 13
- Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services.
- Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
- Your Choices About Information
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access or use the Site. If you would like to review, correct or delete your Information, send us an email at email@example.com to submit a request. We send promotional and marketing communications only with your consent. If you no longer wish to receive these or other communications, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop receiving newsletter email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information available on the Site to email@example.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please direct your requests to the address below in Section 14 of this Privacy Notice.
- How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice.
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices or if you would like us to delete your information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; at ABSCO Alarms Inc., dba Absco Solutions, Inc., 19023 36th Ave W, Suite E, Lynnwood, WA 98036; or (425) 771-1166.
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 14, 2019.
“The difference in working with Absco has been that all of my questions or concerns have been dealt with in a timely and professional manner and you have the people in place to make sure that things are done right in the end. I would like you to know what a fantastic group you are to work with.”
Southern Wine & Spirits of Washington
Get a complimentary security consultation for your facility.