Field Operations Manager- Beaverton
Absco Solutions started in 1977 and has grown to be the Northwest’s premier facility vulnerability expert in fire life-safety, and security integration for multi-site and campus environments. We work with Federal Agencies, Universities, Hospitals, K-12, Distribution, Retail, State and Local Municipalities and other marque campus clients. Our HQ is in Lynnwood, WA and we have additional offices in Spokane, Fife and Beaverton, Oregon.
We seek progress over perfection while striving for excellence every day. We get paid for outcomes, not intent, so we judge ourselves and our performance on our customer’s success and we hold ourselves accountable to our word. We build respectful and transparent relationships, working with one another toward continuous improvement in the service of each team member, our clients and the company.
All of this is reflected in our stated core values:
- We are accountable to our word.
- We build respectful and transparent relationships.
- We strive for excellence every day.
- We measure our efforts by our customers’ success.
The Field Operations Manager role is a leadership position focused on performance and accountability for our Beaverton office and supports Oregon and SW Washington region. In this role you will provide oversight and management to field operations and support corporate and branch-specific strategic initiatives. This position is responsible for the primary communication between the Branch operations and Operations Management.
Branch Operations Management and Project Management which includes but is not limited to:
- Work with Corporate Operations to ensure the project management processes are followed
- Project Management and implementation.
- Manage project scope, approval, timeline, and project changes for the duration of the project(s).
- Facilitate all communications with internal and external teams relating to the project including sales, administration, design, etc.
- Communicate with customers, contractors, internal Absco personnel, and support staff to ensure effective job implementation and completion.
- Track performance of assigned projects and personnel associated to improve efficiencies.
- Management and development of Field Operations which direct reports include but are not limited to; Field Supervisors, Technicians, Apprentices & office Associates assigned to the branch.
- Manage branch-specific operations budget and coordinate project items for sub-contractors, per-diem, materials, and all labor items.
- Provide onsite installation or service support as required by customers or labor capacity needs.
- Attend and participate at required meetings involving discussions over Corporate Strategy affecting the Branch, P&Ls, profitability, or any other necessary meetings by Absco Solutions Management.
- Knowledge of proper installation and capabilities of all systems provided by Absco.
- Ensure work completed is consistent with manufacturer requirements, code requirements, product limitations, and meets customer needs.
- Ensure Service requests are documented, scheduled, and closed out monthly.
- Provide feedback to Operations management to improve design, efficiencies, and processes.
- Travel is required for this position.
Support Customer Relations
- Respond to customers regarding technical and service-related items.
- Ensure communication with customers from the time of project award through project closeout.
- Ability to provide resolution for operational issues to internal and external customers.
- Support the sales department by providing technical solutions for customers.
Support the system design process as directed by the Director of Operations
- Provide feedback on system design to the sales and design departments regarding proposed and/or completed systems.
- Provide technical consultation to internal and external customers.
- Support Sales efforts by attending site walks.
- Ensure projects are completed safely and under all federal, state, and local compliance.
- Overall Branch profitability.
- Consistent results meeting bid margins on Branch specific projects.
- Operation efficiency ratio.
- Average hourly income rates.
- Meet Strategic Plan objectives for Operations.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Project Management experience.
- Budgeting and business analysis experience.
- Effective communication skills and works well under pressure.
- Business analysis and prepare and provide reporting to the Director of Operations including written communication, spreadsheets, dashboards, and presentations.
- Travel will be required when deemed appropriate to support the business.
- Washington low voltage license (EL06).
- Idaho Limited Energy specialty license.
- NICET II certification to provide input and manage over life safety systems.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Fully Inoculated of the Covid virus.
What we offer
- Company sponsored training/certifications NICET, L&I, CEU, & factory training.
- Company provided vehicle, laptop, and tools.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Simple IRA with company match.
- Quarterly team activities.
Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience. The starting annual salary range is $104,000 – 114,000 plus monthly bonus potential. Absco offers a benefits package that includes Medical/Vision/Dental, Transportation Allowance, PTO, 401K plan and more.
Absco Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you’re interested please click HERE.