Organizations don’t always have the necessary knowledge, time, or in-house staff to expand and maintain their security systems at their optimum performance level. Moreover, the security landscape is constantly evolving — organizations have to deal with new, more complex threats as they scale and grow.
Managed services are an efficient way of gaining access to fire life safety and security expertise without having to pay the premium on hiring dedicated staff or building an expensive security operations center. With managed services, organizations can focus on their core competencies and leave their security concerns to the experts.
Managed security providers such as Absco Solutions do the heavy lifting for design, installation, security monitoring, and certification for fire alarm systems, video surveillance, access control, and more. We offer on-demand services and provide a team of skilled security professionals based on the scope, including certified technicians, project managers, and account managers.
Our team helps our clients address their security needs, from the simplest to the most complex. Whether it’s designing code compliant fire or security systems, equipment installation and setup, round-the-clock monitoring, or performing compliance testing for systems, Absco Solutions can help.
Expert Security Professionals
Gain access to a team of security professionals who have the necessary expertise and certifications to do the job.
Work around limited financial resources by outsourcing security services instead of hiring in-house and building your own team.
Flexible and On-Demand
Get flexible service that is tailored to suit your requirements and industry-specific compliance needs.
Work with a security partner that understands the life-and-death importance of having functioning security systems and put it at the heart of everything they do.
Integration and IT services
- Database and XML integration
- MCSE certified specialists
- Point of Sale integration
- PSIM and multi-discipline command centers
- Licensed low-voltage electricians
- OSHA certified technicians using compliant practices
- Licensed general contractor with many partner companies
- Project management services
- Factory certified installers with extensive industry experience
- NICET certified installers and project managers
- Clearances for government, casinos, and high security installations
- CAD drawing production
- AHJ compliant submittals and drawings
- Designer of Record for local fire jurisdictions
- NICET IV designers for fire alarm systems
- UL Listed central station monitoring for fire and security alarms, elevator phone and AOR
- Ethernet, phone line, cellular, and radio transmitters supported
- Remote video guard services and video verification
- End user personnel certification on many systems
- UUFX UL Certification for fire alarm systems
- CRZH UL Certification for security systems
- UL 2050 compliant security systems
“The difference in working with Absco has been that all of my questions or concerns have been dealt with in a timely and professional manner and you have the people in place to make sure that things are done right in the end. I would like you to know what a fantastic group you are to work with.”
Southern Wine & Spirits of Washington