Wireless Systems & Radio Sales Account Executive- Washington, Oregon
Absco Solutions is the premier facility vulnerability expert in the fire life-safety, security, and technology field with offices in Lynnwood and Spokane Washington, and in Beaverton Oregon. We have top-tier partnerships in our industry with a solid reputation of excellence among our clients, vendors and competitors. Join our effective sales team and be part of our forty-year success story in a caring, supportive and progressive organization. Absco Solutions has a strong culture and we value curiosity, drive, ethics, respectfulness, and accountability.
As the Wireless Systems and Radio Sales Account Executive, you will generate new opportunities company-wide for sales and installation of Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems and components, Radio Over IP (ROIP). The account executive will work to achieve revenue and long-term accounts that align with company goals while maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship with the client and other SAEs.
Core Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Business development meetings with customers.
- Attend networking and socializing events to promote business relationships.
- Proposal production.
- Product solution research.
- Prospect for new account opportunities to exceed monthly goals.
- Assisting customers in their master planning needs.
- Form business relationships with end-users and electrical contractors.
- Maintain quality relationships with existing customers.
- Participate in marketing and customer events, as needed.
- Accurately configure and price products and services to meet customer needs.
- Become familiar with the products and disciplines Absco supports.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline data in our customized software program.
- This is a corporate role, which may require 20%+ travel per month between our different offices in Lynnwood & Spokane, WA, and Beaverton, OR.
- Will exceed the required activity levels for Radio sales.
- Exceed Sales Goal for Radio of $750,000 annually.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills.
- General understanding and knowledge of two-way radio technology.
- In-depth understanding of various: radio, networking, and telecommunication systems.
- Substantial Market experience and/or a minimum of 5 years outside sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoys networking and building lasting relationships.
- Curious nature and desire to expand knowledge of the industry.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with superior follow-up skills
- Self-motivated in a competitive market.
- Persistent in pursuit of answers and information.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record allowing you to be included on the company insurance.
- Maintain Positive relationships and partner with existing Senior Account Executives on LMR and ROIP opportunities in their respective territories.
Benefits & Perks
- Base Salary, Commissions & Bonus
- Company vehicle after 3 months
- Matching retirement program
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Medical/dental/vision plan
- Short/long term disability coverage
- Quarterly team activities
If you’re interested please click HERE.
Absco Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get a complimentary security consultation for your facility.