Operations Administrative Assistant- Beaverton, OR
Absco Solutions is the premier facility vulnerability expert in fire life-safety, security and technology field with offices in Lynnwood and Spokane, Washington and Beaverton, Oregon. We specialize in fire alarm, access control, intrusion, and video surveillance. Join our operations team as the Operations Administrative Assist in our Spokane office and be part of our success story.
Absco Solutions takes pride in its’ supportive, progressive culture and we have an exceptional team to assist you in meeting your long-term career goals.
The Operations Administrative Assistant will require a highly organized and driven individual with an emphasis in customer service. The position will focus on supporting all functions of the Operations department which includes but is not limited to scheduling, project and service implementation and coordination, customer support and interactions as directed by Operations management.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assist with coordination, scheduling and reminders of all services provided by the Operations Department including but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service and positive attitude with customers.
- Answering and routing incoming phone calls.
- Coordinating between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Acquire complete information for proposal production including plans, scope of work, photographs, email communication, etc.
- Produce required project documentation and monitor submittal of paperwork including warranty documents, permits and O&M production.
- Project preparation, scheduling, coordination for pre-deployments of systems and project close-outs.
- Coordinate project items for sub-contractors, travel, travel expenses, per-diem etc.
- Collect customer feedback surveys & customer support information.
- Create & deliver onsite Site-Specific Safety Plans.
- Timecard Review
- Track project change order requests to resolution.
- Assist with Service Agreements, Inspections, and new monitored customer accounts.
- Produce documentation for apprenticeship program reporting, employee certifications, vehicles maintenance etc.
- Coordinate necessary items including safety equipment, uniforms and security badges.
- General data entry and database information updates.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual with effective time management skills
- Independent worker, detail oriented, self-motivated, highly organized, problem solver
- Excellent at and enjoys multitasking, flexible and proactive on tasked assignments.
- Experience with staffing and scheduling preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Driver’s License
- Construction or electrical engineering industry experience a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Salary $20-25/hour DOE
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Average 40 hours per week with possible overtime
- Short/long term disability coverage
- Medical/dental/vision plan/retirement plan
If you’re interested please click HERE.
Absco Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.