Journeyman Technician – Low Voltage
Absco Solutions is the premier facility vulnerability expert in fire life-safety, security and technology field with offices in Lynnwood and Spokane, Washington and Beaverton, Oregon. We specialize in fire alarm, access control, intrusion, and video surveillance and we’re looking for licensed Journeyman EL06 Electricians and trainees with experience pursuing long-term careers!
We have an exceptional, experienced team to assist you in mastering your skills, with great growth opportunity.
Key activities include but not limited to:
- Security, camera, fire alarm and access control installation, integration, networking, programming, service and inspections principally in the field
- Interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittal documents, specifications and schematics
- On-call service rotation
- Communicate with customers, contractors and support staff to ensure effective job implementation and completion.
- Provide guidance and field training to apprentice technicians.
- Troubleshoot systems and ground faults, split circuits, and other work as needed
- Ability to lead crews of other installers
Qualifications and Skills
- WA State Journey Electrical License (EL06)
- Valid state Driver’s License
- Clear driving record and ability to be covered by company auto insurance
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to pass a background check
- NICET Fire Alarm certification preferred
- Team player and dependable
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation $30-38 per hour DOE, skill-sets, certifications, etc.
- Paid-time-off plan / Holiday pay / Short & Long term disability
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan
- Company provided NICET, L&I, CEU, & factory trainings
- Company provided vehicle, laptop, and tools
- Quarterly team activities
- Professional development plans
If you’re interested please click HERE.
Absco Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get a complimentary security consultation for your facility.